Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Electra Woman & Dyna Girl

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool


  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    had such a crush on Dyna - Girl growing up!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Street Worm's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    7,350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    lol.......

    you & me both [img]smile.gif[/img]
    but mine started with Room 222

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    You're before my time there!

    I only saw KSS on reruns on the independent channel on Saturday after noon once Soul Train aired to tell me the Saturday Morning cartoons were over!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool man! I have the Electra Woman action figure! In fact, I think I got it in a trade with someone on the white board a long ass time ago, and for the life of me, can't remember who. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •